- Developer - Community
- Real Estate Sales & Marketing
- Energy Rating and Consulting
Olivette is a 346-acre planned community and historic farm, located along the French Broad River, just 6.7 miles from downtown Asheville. An agrihood community, Olivette is home to a vibrant vegetable, fruit and flower farm. The community also provides seven acres of riverfront beach, a large private river island, several miles of walking trails, community-wide geothermal heating and cooling, community gardens, a pavilion and a fire-circle amphitheater, Little Free Libraries, a bike-sharing program, and fiber-to-home broadband internet access.
If Olivette sounds like the place for you, explore real estate opportunities within the community or let us help you plan an event to remember.
Whom to Contact
- Scott AustinOwner/Developer172 Old Macedonia RoadAlexander, NC 28701Phone: (828) 407-0040
- Reda LeePhone: (828) 407-0040
- Elliott NailenBroker/HERS Rater172 Old Macedonia RoadAlexander, NC 28701Phone: (828) 407-0040
- Allison SmithPhone: (828) 231-5333