Residential Door Technician/Installer
Click here to apply.
Overhead Door Company of the High Country™, a DH Pace Company, Inc., aspires to hire Residential Door Technician/Installer Trainees to service residential garage doors and garage door operators. Job seekers with a background in construction labor, electrical work, carpentry, installing and servicing products, and mechanic experiences typically do well in this job.
- Install and/or repair a wide range of residential garage doors and operating systems.
- Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services.
- Tracking and maintaining job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner.
- Operating in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties.
- Install quality products and provide professional services for homeowners and homebuilders.
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs. independently; the ability to bend, climb, and stand for an extended amount of time.
- 2+ years of residential installation and/or service experience preferred; experience using power tools and hand tools is required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
- Customer service oriented
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
We reward your hard work, dedication, and success by offering the following:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge.
- Advancement and transfer opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program.
- Paid time off plan.
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Company: Overhead Door Company of the High Country™
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)