Junior Site Superintendent
Click here to apply.
Red Tree Builders
- Do you feel like you are trapped in a go-nowhere position?
- Want to work on interesting, challenging and fun construction projects?
- Looking for a business that invests in its team and truly cares?
If so, Red Tree Builders is looking for someone like you. Apply Now!
Red Tree Builders is looking to add a full-time entry-level Junior Site Superintendent team member. This team member will be the direct support to our Superintendent. Under the direction of the Superintendent, you will learn skills to ensure jobs are finished on time and within budget, and maintain a safe work environment.
- Interact professionally with customers, trade partners, suppliers, inner company personnel, land developers, and other associates of Red Tree Builders
- Perform any necessary tasks for Superintendent in order to maintain neat, organized and safe work environment
- Execute the completion of any customer orientation list delegated by the Superintendent
- Perform all necessary punch-out required by superintendent in order to complete any specific sequence of construction
- Support Superintendent in maintaining clean, neat and organized construction site
- Notify and obtain for the Superintendent any materials required to complete a project, punch-list or customer list delegated by the Superintendent
- Demonstrate a technical proficiency in carpentry, paint and drywall finishing, concrete repairs, grading and landscaping in order to facilitate required adjustments or repairs
- Possess adequate tools required to facilitate the above referenced repairs
- Demonstrate the ability to manage tight deadlines, promptly address changes without disrupting schedules, and managing high volumes of work with minimal direct supervision
- Demonstrate an awareness of job status, construction schedules, quality inspection, pre-settlement, pre-closing and follow-up orientations
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment on a daily basis
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Good understand of construction concepts
- Outstanding customer service skills and a desire to help others
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and work hard
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance assistance
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Direct deposit payroll
- Educational and personal growth opportunities
- Fuel card provided
- Cell phone and tablet allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $20 - $30 hourly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations