Field Project Coordinator
Click here to apply.
Pella Carolina, Inc. is looking for a Field Project Coordinator in the Asheville area. We are seeking confident, enthusiastic team players who thrive on a challenge, are customer focused and detail oriented to join our team. If you are self-motivated, able to multi-task and be a problem-solver, this may be the job for you!
The duties of the Field Project Coordinator are to oversee the field operations for replacement window and door projects. The Project Coordinator communicates directly between homeowners, installers, and the sales team to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet installers at job sites and introduce to customers, re-emphasize installation process, discuss all pertinent issues and verify sizes and attributes while setting customer expectations.
- Respond to contractors and installers for assistance at the job site, assist the contactor, or installer when needed. Follow the recovery process set by management.
- Inventory and inspect delivered product to make sure all product has been received for the job
- Trouble-shoot problem installations and report findings to Installation Manager and Sales Reps as needed.
- Make minor service repairs when possible and assist service technicians as needed.
- Complete all assigned reporting responsibilities accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Visit every project at a minimum of one time and complete all necessary tasks to include a walkthrough
- Must be able to manage your calendar and demands daily.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Building/contractor knowledge is helpful.
- Excellent organizational, social, and customer focus skills are necessary along with good user skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work independently, with little supervision. Build a complete product knowledge base.
- Ability to lift product, assist with service, and make minor repairs to the products.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k/ 401k matching- 50% up to 6% after 1 year
- Profit Sharing
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)- after 30 days of employment
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Why work for Pella Windows and Doors of Carolina?
- Culture- We are a team oriented company. We believe in our employees and strive in improving the lives of those we touch.
- Benefits- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Growth- We believe in our employees and encourage them to grow both personally and professionally. As a company, we invest in our employees.
- Work- Life Balance- We take pride in our employees having a well work-life balance.
- Our People- Here you will work side by side with very knowledgeable people in the industry and build relationships that last.
Pella Windows and Doors of North Carolina and Southwest Virginia is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Pella is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.