Advance Cabinetry is a high-end cabinetry showroom looking for a highly motivated, experienced, and trustworthy designer. We have a full-time opening for a designer who is looking to build a long-term relationship and career with the company. The ideal candidate would be sociable, organized, and ambitious. We are looking for someone who is skilled in cabinetry design and sales. The qualified designer will maintain relations with builders and existing customers and be responsible for managing multiple projects at one time. The qualified designer needs to be articulate and effectively communicate with clients and contractors to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Responsible to meet with clients, lead meetings, and guide clients for selections of cabinetry, countertops, hardware, etc.
- Design all cabinetry related spaces
- Develop pricing, estimations, and contracts to complete sales
- Prepare and review orders & acknowledgments with accuracy
- Produce installation packets
- Collaborate with installers, clients, builders, co-workers, etc.
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related field
- Proficiency in 20-20 Design or CAD software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Possess construction knowledge including the ability to read & understand blueprints, as well as appliance & plumbing knowledge for cabinet integration
- Meticulous with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work effectively, and produce designs within deadlines
- Passionate and creative about design
- Professional, respectful, and courteous attitude
- Critical thinking and problem-solving mentality
- Customer-focused with a vision for success
- Excellent written & oral communication and interpersonal skills