Construction Estimator Remodeling/Additions
The Hands of Sean Perry Co., a successful, award-winning Asheville general contractor specializing in high-end renovations and additions is hiring an Estimator:
- a craftsman of extensive skill and experience (10+ years) with a focus on renovations and additions
- an Estimator with 3+ years of construction estimating experience
- interested in long-term employment and growth
We are growing significantly and seeking a full-time Estimating and Sales Support professional to support that growth. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary this year. Our culture is team-centric and supportive, laid back yet energetic and exacting in our work. Our focus is delivering a high degree of craftsmanship in all roles in the company to create exceptional client experiences.
Click here to apply.
The Estimating and Sales Support works closely with clients and The Hands of Sean Perry team from initial site visit through contract sale. You will then support the field team in satisfying the vision created in the project development process.
A primary function of this role is connecting with clients, facilitating design in a collaborative manner with architects, engineers, designers, tradespeople, and vendors, creating accurate estimates for the scope of work, then participating in selling the project.
- Communicating and collaborating with key project stakeholders including architects, engineers, designers, tradespeople, and vendors
- Collaborating in project/scope design
- Producing budgets for fixed price and non-fixed-price projects
- Ensuring complete project hand-off to the production team
- Maintaining availability to the production team, ensuring the performance of work as specified in the proposal
- Helping improve sales and production processes
- Maintaining trade & design partner relationships and helping evaluate new trade & design partner candidates
Our Estimators and Sales Support are required to possess:
- 10+ years experience in the construction industry with a focus on renovations and additions
- 3+ years experience estimating in the construction industry preferred
- Proficient with estimating software, spreadsheets, and other digital tools
- Attention to detail and organizational systems
- Experience in working to a schedule and creating/maintaining project calendars
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and connect with clients, trades, vendors, and team members
- Capable, yet open to learning and growing
- Experience with Sandler Sales System preferred or a willingness to learn
- Inspired to do great work with an awesome team in a supportive environment
- Sense of humor is a must
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We enforce mask-wearing and sanitation on the job site and office. We schedule our crews and subcontractors to allow for the proper distancing of people working on the job site.
- If you do not currently live in the Asheville area, how soon would you be available?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Construction estimating: 3 years (Preferred)
- construction: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location