Commercial Service Technician and Gate Installer
Click here to apply.
Overhead Door Company of the High Country™, a DH Pace Company, Inc., aspires to hire EXPERIENCED Gate Installer/Service Technician. As one of our installers/technicians, you will be provided with a company truck, cell phone, and boot allowance. You will also be learning and working with commercial door service. Job seekers with a background in construction labor, electrical work, fabrication, carpentry, installing and servicing products, and mechanic experiences typically do well in this job.
- Work independently to install gates and also provide service when called upon.
- Install quality products and provide professional services for homeowners and homebuilders.
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submit in a timely manner.
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds over your head.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Customer Service oriented.
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
We reward your hard work, dedication, and success by offering the following:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge.
- Advancement and transfer opportunities.
- Top pay.
- Available overtime.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, as well as 401(k) with matching.
- 10 days of paid time off, and 16 days after your first year work anniversary.
- 6 paid Holidays.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Your health and wellness is important to us.
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Company: Overhead Door of the High Country™
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)