Replacement Sales Rep
Click here to apply.
Pella Windows and Doors of North Carolina and Southwest Virginia is currently looking for a Replacement Sales Representative in Asheville who works directly with homeowners promoting and selling the Pella Product line to satisfy their replacement window & door needs. This individual will work in customer’s homes to measure and perform product presentations, prepare quotes, and explain pricing. This individual will be expected to generate their own leads through prospecting efforts, and in addition will be given company driven leads through in-market advertising.
We're in this together. Pella values and rewards accomplishments through competitive pay and benefits.
Benefits we have:
- Base Pay / Commission Pay
- 401k/ 401K Matching- 50% up to 6% after 1 year
- Profit Sharing
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)- after 30 days of employment
- Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Why work for Pella Windows and Doors of North Carolina and Southwest Virginia?
- Culture- We are a team oriented company. We believe in our employees and strive in improving the lives of those we touch.
- Benefits- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Growth- We believe in our employees and encourage them to grow both personally and professionally. As a company, we invest in our employees.
- Work- Life Balance- We take pride in our employees having a well work- life balance.
- Our People- Here you will work side by side with very knowledgeable people in the industry and build relationships that last.
In this role you will:
- Follow the Pella Replacement Sales Process.
- Develop personalized goals monthly and annually that support the company’s goals set by management.
- Increase sales volume, profit margin and market share for Pella products in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Selling hours will include mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Maintain a high closing percentage
- Actively seek out referral business from existing and previous customers.
- Accurately price jobs to maintain profitability.
- Provide and communicate clearly all necessary information with the order for accurate ordering of the product, directions for delivery, special instructions, customer request, method of payment, etc.
- Know the Pella product line thoroughly and to be a student of the Pella line as well as the competition.
- Provide after sale service to our customers to maintain satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What you have:
- College degree preferred.
- 1+ years outside sales experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Pella Windows and Doors of North Carolina and Southwest Virginia is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Pella is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.