Residential Construction / Project Manager
Click here to apply.
Do you enjoy building dream homes? We certain do and we’re actively seeking a residential construction manager to join our team.
American Eagle Builders (AEB) is an award winning, luxury custom home builder located in Asheville, NC. Recognized for their crisp, modern designs, combined indoor and outdoor living and gorgeous architectures, AEB continues to enjoy strong demand well into 2024.
WHY ARE WE BETTER?
American Eagle Builders is the only luxury home builder who offers “all inclusive” pricing and a unique design process that reduces the stress and anxiety of designing a custom home. Unlike the competition, we don’t take months to generate designs and quotes, our proprietary systems provide build-to, all-inclusive guaranteed pricing in days.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
If you have at least 10 years of custom home building and are a detail-oriented, multi-tasker, then this opportunity is for you. If you LOVE building beautiful homes on land with breathtaking views, you enjoy the satisfaction of seeing the results of your effort daily.
What drives us? Our core values of Partnership, Integrity, Customer Experience, Responsiveness, Accountability and Constant Improvement are what drives what we do every day.
HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
As a residential construction manager, you’ll play a meaningful role building luxury custom homes. You’ll spend time in the office and at the worksite planning and executing work. You’ll have a chance to work with Purchasing Managers, Project Coordinators and the Company President who will provide you with ongoing support to help the construction along.
Our goal is simple: deliver the highest quality product, on schedule and at the committed price
WHAT WE WILL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
- Positively change the lives of homeowners with beautifully crafted luxury custom homes
- Manage building homes from start to finish – on time and in budget
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
- At least 10 years building custom homes
- Experience energizing the subcontractors through planning and scheduling
- Dedication to detail—our buyers often spending >$2-3M, expect a high quality home
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent asks and ensure the information systems remain current
- Self-starter – once you understand the role – get things done
- Life-long learner – expanding your craft and aspiring to be the best
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
· Base pay
· Per home bonuses based on pre-defined criteria
· Training and education to up your gain
· Obtain certifications: PMP or CMP designations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Briefly Describe why would would be a good candidate as construction manager.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Construction management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person