North Carolina Builders Institute
Name: North Carolina Builders Institute
Date: March 20, 2018 - March 22, 2018
Website: Learn More About NCBI Here
Work Towards the following Six Designations
(you may also take courses individually)
- Accredited Builder (Recognized by the NC Licensing Board for General Contractors and will appear on your license.)
- Accredited Master Builder (Recognized by the NC Licensing Board for General Contractors and will appear on your license.)
- Accredited Remodeler
- Accredited Residential Superintendent
- Accredited Associate
- Accredited Master Associate
How NCBI Designations Benefit You
- Your Hard Work Is Recognized - Did you know that upon earning an NCBI designation, the NC Licensing Board For General Contractors lists this designation on your GC license as well as on its website?
- Gain A Competitive Advantage - An NCBI designation is a powerful marketing and advertising tool. Add your designation to your email signature, business cards and promote it on social media to let potential customers know that your knowledge and expertise sets you apart.
- Work Smarter - Stay up to date about the latest in 2018 NC Building Code changes, gain insight into how to increase profits and learn how to keep projects on time and on budget.